"Girls" "Girls"

What the hell are your problems?

You guys are just fucking crazy. You should treat girls exactly the way you treat guys. Don't abuse them. But, don't act all lovey-dovey around them just because they have a vagina.

I guarantee you that if you abuse girls, and one of the nice guys comes along, she's going to beg them to get away from you. I don't blame her.

I don't think this movie is trying to tell us to abuse girls, I think it's just saying how girls (and guys) can be sometimes. You can give 'em everything they've ever wanted, and they wouldn't know it.

Anyway, I hope you learn your lesson that sex isn't everything when you're burning in Hell.

Pube Mupit Dies Pube Mupit Dies

PUBE MUPIT!!1!1

To the person before me, Pube Mupit was invented by DrunkMagikoopa, not the clocks. W00T FOR DMK! =P

arfenhouse teh movie too arfenhouse teh movie too

Great.

I want to point out that BlackGoddessRises is the moron here. Why? This is why:

1.) He didn't love this movie.
2.) The constant spelling and grammar errors. I mean, "anotherone"? "dirnk yourself to death"? "avrege"? And the way he capitalized "think", but he didn't capitalize stuff like "Newgrounds" or "I". He doesn't even know how to make an apostrophe. He has to use the ` key. Pathetic. Go pick on someone of your own mental retardedness.

This movie !@#$ing pwns. Make more. And include more Starcraft and Ragnarok Online references. =P

Termina - Ted Termina - Ted

Hahaha! Not bad!

Not bad at all! Good spoof on Terminator II: Judgement Day. However, I have two bits of advice for you:

1.) The gradients make it look very gay.
2.) The graphics don't really fit in well with the environment. I mean, try DRAWING the rubber duck, motorcycle, and whatnot. Don't just steal a picture of them and stick it in your movie...

Good job. I'm voting four. Have fun with Flash!

megaman movie 2 the fight megaman movie 2 the fight

Not so good.

Yo. Pay no attention to ArrowX who posted the last review. He can't spell for shit. Unfortunately, you can BARELY spell for shit. I mean, "dam"? When someone attacks you, you don't say "dam", you say "damn". Well, actually, I'd say "AHHH GOD SOMEONE IS ATTACKING ME IT HURTS YOU FAG". I'm going to protect this because Mega Man rocks. It's too bad this movie sucks. *votes 2*

pokemon isn't gay!!!!!!!! pokemon isn't gay!!!!!!!!

Hmmmm...

The person before me is a fuckwit. People get so angry over a GAME that people like. Get over it. I wish there were more non-anti-Pokémon movies on NG...

Ghost Skater Ghost Skater

Way too large.

I'm sorry, man. I love how this is 3D and stuff, but... the file size is too big. Did you use bitmaps or vectors for your 3D graphics? If you used bitmaps, try lowering the JPEG quality. Try again, man.

B Spectrum B Spectrum

Brilliant, if I do say so myself.

In case you're wondering, I made the movie, he made the picture... and John Williams made the 2001: A Space Oddysey theme.

Great job, us! I'll be voting 5 on it every day!

Palagoon responds:

Indeed. This does B proud in my opinion.. GO US.

Sticks vs Clocks: Part 2 Sticks vs Clocks: Part 2

AMAZING

To wildeagle76, YOU'RE the fool. Can't you see that this is an ANTI-clock movie? He made the freaking sticks WIN! And these aren't characters, these are REAL PEOPLE pretending to be vegetables and stuff with clocks in them!

This guy is absolutely brilliant. I love your work. *claps*

elloe oso pt. i elloe oso pt. i

LOLN00B

That's funny. Make more. NOW.