"Girls" "Girls"

What the hell are your problems?

You guys are just fucking crazy. You should treat girls exactly the way you treat guys. Don't abuse them. But, don't act all lovey-dovey around them just because they have a vagina.

I guarantee you that if you abuse girls, and one of the nice guys comes along, she's going to beg them to get away from you. I don't blame her.

I don't think this movie is trying to tell us to abuse girls, I think it's just saying how girls (and guys) can be sometimes. You can give 'em everything they've ever wanted, and they wouldn't know it.

Anyway, I hope you learn your lesson that sex isn't everything when you're burning in Hell.

Pube Mupit Dies Pube Mupit Dies

PUBE MUPIT!!1!1

To the person before me, Pube Mupit was invented by DrunkMagikoopa, not the clocks. W00T FOR DMK! =P

arfenhouse teh movie too arfenhouse teh movie too

Great.

I want to point out that BlackGoddessRises is the moron here. Why? This is why:

1.) He didn't love this movie.
2.) The constant spelling and grammar errors. I mean, "anotherone"? "dirnk yourself to death"? "avrege"? And the way he capitalized "think", but he didn't capitalize stuff like "Newgrounds" or "I". He doesn't even know how to make an apostrophe. He has to use the ` key. Pathetic. Go pick on someone of your own mental retardedness.

This movie !@#$ing pwns. Make more. And include more Starcraft and Ragnarok Online references. =P

Sketch Pad Sketch Pad

WOW...

Really great. The only suggestion I have is to lose the damn music. It's annoying.

Flash Wave Asteroids Flash Wave Asteroids

WOW!

This is great. The graphics are awesome. This may be the underdog of the week, but it certainly does rock. Add some sound, and it's great.

Ultimate Skater-The Game Ultimate Skater-The Game

Wow!

I was actually surprised. It's not all that great (graphics and sound-wise), but I was completely shocked at how it's not another stupid stick skater movie. Very good. I'm voting four.

The-Mercenary responds: